Jet Engine parts cleaners are responsible for cleaning the piece parts that have been removed and routed to the cleaning department after the engine has been disassembled. Cleaners are to remove grease build-up, corrosion products, etc., as well as prepare parts for the next overhaul step using various cleaning compounds and chemical solutions, spray guns, brushes, etc. Completes forms associated with work assignments according to established procedures.
- Be able to work in a high-output environment
- Tolerate some fumes, and work with toxic chemicals using all Company-provided and OSHA required safety equipment
- Must have the ability to work rotating shifts, including weekends, holidays and scheduled days off
- Ability to read, write and fluently speak and understand the English language
- Must be able to report to work on a regular and timely basis
Office: 954.889.0600 | Mobile: 954.526.5881