George T. Baker Aviation Technical College’s overall admission policy provides all students an opportunity to complete a vocational program with no preconceived perception of their ability to achieve. Students are counseled on academic expectations and basic skills requirements.
- Any person at least 16 years of age who has graduated or withdrawn from high school may enroll as an adult student.
- Any high school student attending Miami-Dade County Public Schools may enroll on a shared-time basis.
- General information and an application for admission can be received by visiting the school between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Applicants holding an F-1 (academic) and M-1 (vocational) student visas should register at the New Student Reception Center office located at 489 E. Drive, Miami, FL 33166.
- The contact person for the New Student Reception Center is Mr. Orlando Martinez-Fortun, (305) 883-1445.
- After this initial registration, they should follow the regular registration procedures at George T. Baker Aviation Technical College.
- All other foreign/non-resident students may register at the school
Find Out More
Veteran Educational Benefits Program (VA)
(Baker Aviation Technical College is selected and approved for veterans training)