Level 3 Technician
Aero Repair Corp
AeroRepair is a rapidly growing FAA authorized aviation service provider with nine locations throughout North America. Headquartered in Londonderry, New Hampshire, AeroRepair was founded in 1994. Today, AeroRepair employees are some of the most talented, well-seasoned leaders in the industry. Success for us means being part of a collaborate team where goals are exceeded, and people matter. We offer a competitive salary, market leading benefits, a culture of continuous improvement and career advancement in the growing Aircraft Maintenance Industry. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
- Performs in-process inspection on aircraft parts/components in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and performs minor repairs as needed by performing the following duties.
- Documents repair station forms accurately.
- Reads precision measuring/testing equipment accurately.
- Follows manufacturer’s specifications.
- Follows repair station manual.
- Responsible for being familiar with Federal Aviation Administration regulations.
- Responsible for bearing race removal and installation.
- May be responsible for testing brakes.
- Responsible for air retention checks on aircraft wheels.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- MUST have Airframe License
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to accurately read and record measurements.
- Ability to always act in a safe and professional manner.
- Ability to follow manufacturer’s component maintenance manual and repair station manual always.
- Ability to communicate clearly with supervisors and co-workers regarding status and shift turnover.
- Familiarity with the following equipment:
- Vernier calipers
- Depth gauges
- Spring testers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and ability to see color.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This is a drug free company and candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, physical and background. Random drug tests are performed as well.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Tech 3 w/Airframe license pay ranges from $20-$25/hr dependent on experience.
- AeroRepair provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings with company match focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
- Sign on Bonus: $1,000.00 Conditions apply.
- Shift: Monday to Friday: 7am – 3:30pm
Jeana Porter Human Resources Manager / D.E.R.
+1 (603) 836-3086
+1 (603) 418-5814
Anyone who wished to apply should send their resume to me at: email@example.com
Candidates must also list what position and location they are interested in. (We have 9 locations between the U.S. and Canada and have openings all over. So, they need to indicate the location to ensure we know where they are applying). Miami location: 12400 SW 134 Ct. #9, Miami, FL 33186