Structures and Composite Technician
AerSale® is a global leader and market innovator specializing in aviation products and services to meet the growing demand for aftermarket support in global passenger, cargo, and government segments. Featuring complete aircraft nose-to-tail, value-added offerings, including Aircraft & Component Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Services (MRO), Aircraft & Engine Sales and Leasing, Used Serviceable Material (USM) Sales and Parts Exchange, Flight Equipment Asset Management Services, Internally developed aircraft and component modifications (engineered solutions) designed to enhance aircraft performance and operating economics (e.g. AerSale®, AerTrak® and AerAware).
- Must be familiar with the Repair Station Manual, Quality Control Manual and Training Program Manual; Applicable OEM manuals, FARs and latest industry techniques and methods.
- Maintain proficiency in sheet metal and advance composite repair techniques.
- Responsible for reading and applying the techniques outlined in the Repair Station Inspection Repair Manual
- Responsible for meeting all Repair Station requirements and documenting tasks accomplished.
- Read and interpret sketches, drawings or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating, assembling and installing sheet metal and advance composite products.
- Set up and fabricating machines such as shears, brakes, presses, forming rolls and routers to cut, bend, block and form, or straighten materials.
- Must have toolbox with basic sheet metal tools.
- Minimum 3-year work related experience.
- Preferably A/P or Airframe Certified.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical data and component maintenance manuals.
- Must be able to read and write the English language.
- Must be proficient in the use of Tools & Equipment.
- May be required to bend, squat, sit, stand, walk, crawl, work in tight spaces and handle objects.
- Occasionally required to push/pull, stack, reach above shoulder level or carry light-weight materials up to 50 lbs.
- Sign On Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Education Reimbursement (related field)
- Employee Referral Program and Recognition Program
- Paid Holidays and 15 Paid Time Off annually