Quality Control Inspector
AerSale® is a global leader and market innovator specializing in aviation products and services to meet the growing demand for aftermarket support in global passenger, cargo, and government segments. Featuring complete aircraft nose-to-tail, value-added offerings, including Aircraft & Component Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Services (MRO), Aircraft & Engine Sales and Leasing, Used Serviceable Material (USM) Sales and Parts Exchange, Flight Equipment Asset Management Services, Internally developed aircraft and component modifications (engineered solutions) designed to enhance aircraft performance and operating economics (e.g. AerSale®, AerTrak® and AerAware).
- Assure that prior to performing their duties they have adequate facilities, applicable technical data, applicable tools, materials, and adequate training on the product they will inspect.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest techniques and publications necessary to properly carry out inspections.
- Be thoroughly familiar with all inspection methods, techniques and equipment used in their area of responsibility.
- Ensure that all inspections are properly performed in accordance with the appropriate technical data, the Repair Station, and Quality Control Manual.
- Ensure that all Quality Processes and Procedures adhere to the Repair Station Manuals (RSM and QCM)
- Assist QMD in performing internal audits in different areas of the Repair Station
- Conduct incoming/receiving, preliminary, hidden damage, in progress, final inspection and release to service of all components undergoing maintenance at the Repair Station
- Conduct completion of Work orders and Release for return to service of aircraft components as required with 8130 Certification
- Minimum of 3-year experience with technical degree/background or Airframe Certified
- Must be able to interpret CMMs, SRMs, IPCs
- Must be able to interpret blueprint drawings
- Preferably A/P or Airframe certified
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Strong organizational skills, strict attention to details and ability to multitask and prioritize as necessary, with minimal supervisory direction
- May be required to bend, squat, sit, stand, walk, crawl, work in tight spaces and handle objects.
- Occasionally required to push/pull, stack, reach above shoulder level or carry light-weight materials up to 50 lbs.
- Medical Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Education Reimbursement (related field)
- Employee Referral Program and Recognition Program
- Paid Holidays and 15 Paid Time Off Days annually