Entry Level Technician
Entry Level Technician needed for Aircraft Repair Station in Hialeah FL. We are looking to fill an immediate vacancy in our Battery Shop. Applicants must have experience as an Aviation Technician or Educational Experience. We will train the right applicant. Come work for a growing company where there are opportunities to advance. We offer paid vacation, sick time, 401k with match, and advancement opportunities.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Locates failures by troubleshooting systems.
Maintains air safety by adhering to regulations and manuals, such as, FAA, ATA, parts catalogues, technical orders, etc., including repair and replacement limits.
Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Repair Station: 1 year (Preferred)
- Electronics Troubleshooting, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Quality Focus, Documentation Skills, Attention to Detail, Power Tools, Lifting
- All Applicants must undergo Drug Testing and Background Checks.
- Language: English (Required)
Full-time-8 hour shift (7-4pm)
Salary: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
Sue Torres, Office Manager