Sky Lease Cargo
- Mechanic duties shall consist of, but not limited to, performance of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on aircraft, engines, component parts, and related equipment as performed at line stations, major stations, and shops.
- Mechanics are required to be able to read and understand current instructions of applicable manufacturer and company maintenance manuals for the specific operation concerned. (FAR 65.81).
- Mechanics are required to remove and replace, repair, rig, inspect, and/or test systems or component parts in accordance with approved or accepted data and to sign for the work performed.
- Mechanics must be mechanically skilled and capable of performing their work to meet the airworthiness standards of the FAA and the production requirements of the company.
- Mechanics will perform the work as assigned by a lead mechanic, maintenance controller and/or manager. The work assignments may be in the form of verbal orders or in the form of logbook entries, forms, work documents, non-routine cards or other documentation. All work and inspections will be recorded.
- The mechanic is responsible for completing a written turnover log of all pertinent information recording the status of any uncompleted work. If station supervisor is taking responsibility for the turnover, the mechanic shall ensure the Supervisor is made aware of all pertinent details for the turnover. (FAR 121.369(b)(9).
- Reports to:
- Supervisor at stations where assigned.
- The Maintenance Manager at lesser stations.
- Must demonstrate he/she meets the experience requirements of FAR 65.83
- Has one + years of heavy transport experience (B747-400)
- Has previously performed that particular work on that type aircraft (FAR 65.81) and it has been recorded
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Locates failures by troubleshooting systems.
Maintains air safety by adhering to regulations and manuals, such as, FAA, ATA, parts catalogues, technical orders, etc., including repair and replacement limits.
Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Sue Marie Miranda
(305) 871-0130 Ext. 1417