Aviation Engine Mechanic
- Perform maintenance manual level repairs, and/or overhaul (disassembly, inspection, and assembly) of RR T56/501 & P&W PT6 engines in accordance with approved data and published work scopes.
- Inspection of engine parts and related components.
- Understand configuration & fits requirements during build.
- Know and perform proper servicing procedures.
- Powerplant license strongly preferred. Airframe license a plus.
- 1-2 years of prior experience as an aviation mechanic – overhaul, repair and/or troubleshooting is preferred.
- Due to regulatory requirements of International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Demonstrate proper use and knowledge of tools and measuring equipment.
- Familiarization with and able to read & interpret engine manuals, drawings/prints, and bulletin compliance.
- Knowledge of aviation engines, components, and its accessories.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English and have basic toolbox.
- Overhaul, repair, and/or troubleshooting of RR T56/501 & P&W PT6 engines.
- Aviation Test Cell Operator/Mechanic.
- Disassembly, sub-assembly, and final assembly of FCU, Fuel pumps, and fuel system related components.
Interested, qualified candidates can submit their resumes for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference position title in the subject line.