The Stock Room position requires to receive all parts and tools related to the operation and function of the engine shop, establishing pick up and drop off points and storage solutions. The role requires operation of forklift, as well as moving parts to be readily available for mechanics. Maintaining live inventory and informing department heads of any part requires missing, delayed, or overstocked.
- High School diploma
- Must have basic mechanical skills.
- Must be fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
- Pass pre-employment drug testing per FAA/DOT regulations.
- Previous engine maintenance experience in the aerospace field on turbine engines; CFM56-3/-7 preferred.
- Candidate should be goal-oriented, detailed, and must work well in team environments and as an individual.
- Well-organized with basic computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Show careful diligence/attention in performing duties under normal mental stresses commonly associated with detailed mechanical/technical work.
- Should be able to perform moderately strenuous physical tasks which include bending, stooping, kneeling, and working overhead for a long period of time.
- $18-23 Hour
Jhonatan Crivocapich, VP Human Resources
786-441-2600 from 7AM-4PM