Avenir Aviation LLC
The Mechanic helper position is reports to the shop supervisor
Duties/Responsibilities but not limited to
- Assists other workers engaged in servicing, repairing, and overhauling aircraft and aircraft engines, performing any combination of following duties: Replaces batteries, filters, and similar accessories, using mechanic’s hand tools.
- Removes inspection plates, cowling, engine covers, floorboards, and related items, to permit access for repair or inspection, and replaces items upon completion of work
- Assists AIRFRAME-AND-POWER-PLANT MECHANIC in dismantling, repairing, overhauling, or replacing parts and assemblies, such as engines, plumbing and hydraulic systems, and aircraft structural sections
- Cleans aircraft interior and exterior parts and assemblies with solvents or other cleaning solutions
- Perform any other tasks as required by management.