787 Program Associate Assembler
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned.
- Minimum 3+ months of Aerospace, Fabrication, or Manufacturing experience.
- 1+ years of aerospace, fabrication, or manufacturing experience
Duties/Responsibilities but not limited to
- Performs routine production assembly operations on structural parts, mechanical assemblies, sub-assemblies and equipment and accessories using manual or automated assembly tools.
- Models a culture of One Team, Pride and Ownership.
- Partners with Integrated Build Teams (IBTs) and Team Leader to mitigate performance risk utilizing Systematic Problem Solving (SPS) methodologies.
- Identifies roadblocks and production constraints escalating issues which cannot be resolved by the team using open and clear communication.
- Uses KPI and BPS principles to improve production flow and work environment.
- Participates in Lean Manufacturing Systems (LMS) and 5S activities.
- Supports teammates to improve overall team performance by providing cross training and mentoring.
- Summary pay range: 46,750 – 63,250
- Multiple Shifts
BCA Human Resources
Aircraft Mechanic/Assembler: https://jobs.boeing.com/job/north-charleston/787-program-associate-assembler-variable-shifts/185/37348621408