Aviation Hydraulic Technician – hourly range $18 to $23 based on experience
- Read, understand and follow component manufacturer manual (CMM) procedures in order to complete the assigned task into the company requirements.
- Write detailed reports in order to record the teardown and corrective action of each repair.
- Create 100% kits and parts list to complete unit’s repair.
- Read, understand and perform service bulletins and airworthiness directives.
- Perform failure analysis in order to improve component reliability.
- Maintains housekeeping in the work area. Ensure shop is cleaned up, tools and equipment are put away and properly maintained
- Receive training in order to improve troubleshooting skills.
- Must be familiar with all shop equipment operations, its maintenance, and able to work with little or no supervision.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of one year experience or education equivalence.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in English. Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines, manage a large volume of communication and be a team player.
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities for moderately complex issues.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer literate. and proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills with ability to exercise informed risk taking in order to make judgment calls
- Ability to prioritize and to work without close supervision.
Complete the online application here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/6492454a-d505-4907-ae94-cf0be22e4cc4/General-MRO-Aerospace-INC