Aircraft Maintenance & Fueling Apprentice
Wayman Aviation Academy
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s license, truck experience preferred no CDL required
- Must be able to carry up to 25 pound of weight
- Must be able to pass a Drug screening
- Must must have a Work Authorization to be employed in the USA
- Basic maintenance training, passion for aviation is a must
- Learn to Fuel and Inspect aircraft
- Work under experienced A&P and IAs
- On-the-Job (OJT) training credit
- Onsite at Hollywood North Perry Airport KHWO
- Aviation Experience is a plus
Dive into aviation and work with a leader in the South Florida flight training field.
Wayman Aviation currently flies a fleet of 30+ aircraft at 2 locations.
Work with experienced Pilots, A&Ps, IAs, and specialists to bring your knowledge into practice.
Hours are flexible and the experience is priceless.
Employees get discounted flight rates and a discount at Wayman Aviation Academy and Pilot Supplies.
- $15.00/ hr.