Pratt & Whitney
- Well-rounded knowledge of aero-propulsion systems, hardware, components, instrumentation installations, engine assembly or test stand configurations; and
- Ability to interpret and work from complicated drawings, specifications, procedures and instructions to assemble, fabricate, configure, install, remove/replace and set up a variety of power systems, components, modules, test stands and equipment.
- Equivalent to 4 years high school plus 4 years formal training in power-plant mechanics and testing.
- A&P License
Duties/Responsibilities but not limited to
• Disassemble, clean, and inspect various aviation components
• Estimate time and extent of repairs
• Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
• Perform routine preventive maintenance
- $27.00 – $28.00 Starting
- Regularly scheduled increases, bonuses, and other competitive compensation.
Link to Job Application: