Jet Repair Center (JRC)
The Mechanic position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain equipment.
- Must have some type of technical capacity (aviation, automotive, etc.).
- Must be able to read and interpret diagrams.
- Results driven.
- Must be fully vaccinated.
- Must be able to pass background check
Duties/Responsibilities but not limited to
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform highly diversified duties to maintain aircraft crew seats.
- Tools: Employees are responsible for both company tools/assets and their personal tools and equipment.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, troubleshooting and repair.
- Read and interpret manuals and to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace, or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material, and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- $15.00 – $22.00/ hr.
- 8 Hour Shift
Vice President, Operations
FAA & EASA Accountable Manager
Office: 786.845.3053 | Mobile: 305.607.5132