Anastasia Smith, HR Administrator
The position of Inspector is based on the ability to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, good mechanical knowledge, good communication and written report skills, and knowledge of procedures and standards outlined in the RSM/QCM. The Inspector is responsible for ensuring all work is performed in accordance with the LCI Repair Station (RSM) and Quality Control Manuals (QCM), applicable and current technical manuals, and FAA/EASA standards.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A&P License or Power Plant License Required.
- Able to pass drug test/background check – we are a drug free work place!
- Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds – engines and parts can be extremely heavy and will take a lot of strength to move or manipulate
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and adapt to scheduled priority changes.
- Able to work independently when required
- Bending at the waist, sitting, kneeling, laying horizontally, climbing ladders and/or work stands, walking, etc., as job may require
- Must be able to work flexible hours, weekends, and overtime
- Must be willing to travel for Field Travel – work to include removals, preservation, and installations of same modules
- Borescope experience a plus.
Pay & Benefits:
- Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit
- Paid vacation/sick time/holidays
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical Insurance