Our Disassembly Department is currently looking for candidates to join our team of mechanics and. We are welcoming candidates to apply for the following open positions:
- Apprentice Mechanics
- License preferred but not required
- Must have own tool set
- Well-organized, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility
- Must be willing to undergo a drug test and background check
- Work overtime and shift work as business needs may require
- If no experience, development training will be provided
Duties/Responsibilities but not limited to
- Perform mainly disassembly of turbine engines to piece part level per manufacturer guidelines, maintenance, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly, or adjustment of various aircraft components.
- Disassemble aircraft engine modules/parts level
- Ensure compliance with FAA and company standards.
- Communicate with manager and lead mechanic regarding work assignments.
- Operate support equipment that is used in removal and installations of major aircraft components.
- Keep work area clean and safe.
- Use, maintain and store company-provided tools and equipment in safe and proper manner.
- Must be detail oriented able to adjust parts and use equipment to meet exact specifications.
- Able to use precision tools and equipment, to assemble/disassemble modules or parts.
- Problem solving skills.
- Starting pay at $16.00/hr with no experience
- Salary is based on experience
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.
- Weekend & Overtime as needed
Compliance & Operations Assistant
Ph: 305-362-2111 ext. 120