Airframe & Powerplant Technician
Anastasia Smith, HR Administrator
The Technician is part of a crew responsible for overseeing the efficient production output that is scheduled for the day by Planning. The position is filled with someone who is energetic, who sets the pace of work, and who provides the example of what a motivated employee is willing and able to do to accomplish work objectives.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A&P License or Power Plant License Required.
- Able to pass drug test/background check – we are a drug free work place!
- Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds – engines and parts can be extremely heavy and will take a lot of strength to move or manipulate
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently when required
- Bending at the waist, sitting, kneeling, laying horizontally, climbing ladders and/or work stands, walking, etc., as job may require
- Must be able to work flexible hours, weekends, and overtime
- Must be willing to travel for Field Travel – work to include removals, preservation, and installations of same module
Pay & Benefits:
- Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit
- Paid vacation/sick time/holidays
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical Insurance