Aircraft Electric Motors, Inc.
Rewind and assemble various kinds of aircraft electrical motor component sub-assemblies. Rewinding is the installation of wire and coils into aviation motor and generator sub-components.
- Previous experience is desirable. If not, initial training will be provided.
- Mechanical skills desirable with willingness to work neatly
- Must have a basic mechanical aptitude
- Must be detailed oriented and work neatly
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Willing to assemble and disassemble electric motors (benchtop work only)
- Willing to use basic hand tools (no heavy power tools required)
- Willing to learn how to measure and inspect electric-mechanical motor components
- Willing to wear safety glasses
- How to inspect the condition of components
- Dismantle and/or strip damaged or unserviceable electric-mechanical motor components
- Prepare all reusable parts for rewinding
- Rewind various kinds of components including but not limited to armatures, fields, rotors, stators and transformers
- The proper use of test equipment
- Soldering and Brazing wire connection, proper insulation techniques
- How to read basic mechanical drawings and wire diagrams
- Full time permanent position, 7:00 am to 3:45 pm shift
- We are a certified aircraft repair facility therefore the FAA requires applicant to pass pre-employment drug test
- Proof of current US citizenship
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds
- Clean, well-lighted and air conditioned work environment
$14.00 – $19.00/ Hr.