- Inspect and receive incoming units sent to an outside vendor for repairs.
- Visually inspect all incoming orders, and documentation provided by customers, purchase orders, repair order requirements.
- Ensure the acceptable quality of materials and workmanship of incoming parts.
- Ensure all parts received match purchasing’s PO requirements and Vendor Services RO requirements.
- Correctly enter all information into the Quantum database system.
- Inspect material for the correct part number, serial number, nomenclature, condition, quantity, airworthiness documentation, and source documents.
- Work with the other departments to assist in developing and providing a lean process.
- Image all incoming related documentation associated with the inspected material.
- Apply appropriate bar-code labels to packaged parts and ensure all required documentation accompanies parts or order(s).
- Review all repair orders and ensure material is repaired in accordance with the applicable AD’s and SB’s, as required.
- Document all non-conformances of incoming orders.
- Maintain current knowledge of FAR’s and industry requirements.
Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- 1-5 years of experience in Aviation Inventory, Inspection, or related Operations experience
- Experience working in or with the aerospace and defense industry (both commercial and government)
$17.50 – $19.50